Alien Armada question

Weirdo
Midshipman
Midshipman

Alien Armada question

Postby Weirdo » Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:29 pm

Looking through Alien Armada and other products with Tholian ships in them, I'm not actually seeing a Web Caster on any sheets. Is it safe to assume that any Tholian ships that sport a Web Fist are automatically equipped with a Web Caster?

In terms of ship construction, are the various costs the same as installing a Web Generator and adding the Web Caster as a normal weapon?

mj12games
Admiral of the Fleet
Admiral of the Fleet

Re: Alien Armada question

Postby mj12games » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:03 pm

Weirdo wrote:Looking through Alien Armada and other products with Tholian ships in them, I'm not actually seeing a Web Caster on any sheets. Is it safe to assume that any Tholian ships that sport a Web Fist are automatically equipped with a Web Caster?

Yes.

In terms of ship construction, are the various costs the same as installing a Web Generator and adding the Web Caster as a normal weapon?

Generally speaking, yes. One of the nice things about working with the SFU ships is that I don't need to nail down specific point costs for everything -- as long as the final CR values are in keeping with their relative SFB/FC point costs, I call it good. :)
Daniel Kast
Majestic Twelve Games
www.mj12games.com

Weirdo
Midshipman
Midshipman

Re: Alien Armada question

Postby Weirdo » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:33 pm

Makes sense. I've been trying to get them all entered into a shipyard spreadsheet so I can continue adding more ships that are currently only in Federation Commander/SFB and keep their costs consistent. Also, I find that sheets with the firing arc and screen diagrams on them is an absolute must. Hence my need to nail the costs down.

Thanks!

Return to “Starmada: The Admiralty Edition”