Sub-Lieutenant
Sub-Lieutenant

Drydock SSD Chrome Plugin

Postby Ozymandias » Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:33 pm

Here's the userscript:
http://foundcake.rexspace.com/starmada/starmada.user.js

Custom fonts and background images don't print in chrome, so install this too:

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ckibcdccnfeookdmbahgiakhnjcddpki

This gives you a little button that lets you print the current web-page as a picture, so it looks exactly as you see it when printed. Just select "visible screenshot".

What you get is this:

If you have any problems please report them here. I've tested it with a number of ship designs and equipment, but far from all the possible ones. :)

You won't have to update the userscript again to get any fixes I make, it loads the meat of the functionality from my server.

madpax
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Re: Drydock SSD Chrome Plugin

Postby madpax » Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:17 pm

I downloaded chrome, the underscript, and then the webpage screenshot... and it worked (I'm the first amazed). Big kudos to you!

But, if you can't display armor and hull boxes the way they are in the 'official ship profiles', could you add a 1, 2 and 3 inside the appropriate boxes (1 for the first batch, etc.). I suppose it will be more easy to read and use it.

Marc

Ozymandias
Sub-Lieutenant
Sub-Lieutenant

Postby Ozymandias » Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:25 pm

Sure I can look into tuning that up a bit.

madpax
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Postby madpax » Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:16 pm

Here are the same ships on two different standards, the imperial Belligerent CR (sorry, I don't know how to upload them as HTML files).
Everything is ok, except the fusion cannons. I have correct values on the standard format, but I obtain a FF1 (instead of FF) with 2 1 1 1 attack dice matrix, the first 1 being in green, instead of 2.
Why so?

Oh, is it possible to add colour to the four systems? Either to their name or to the boxes?
For example, thrust in yellow, weapons in red, etc.
It would be in order to roll specific coloured dice to each system.

Marc

Ozymandias
Sub-Lieutenant
Sub-Lieutenant

Postby Ozymandias » Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:53 pm

Here are the same ships on two different standards, the imperial Belligerent CR (sorry, I don't know how to upload them as HTML files).
Everything is ok, except the fusion cannons. I have correct values on the standard format, but I obtain a FF1 (instead of FF) with 2 1 1 1 attack dice matrix, the first 1 being in green, instead of 2.
Why so?

Can you tell me specifically how to create the weapon you're having trouble with? Either that or save a public ship that has it on it.

Oh, is it possible to add colour to the four systems? Either to their name or to the boxes?
For example, thrust in yellow, weapons in red, etc.
It would be in order to roll specific coloured dice to each system.

Good idea. I'll do that tonight.

Return to “Files”