Shipyard Latest

A home for player-submitted files related to Starmada
madpax
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Re: Shipyard Latest

Postby madpax » Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:58 am

I modified the spreadsheet in order to create this kind of .pdf for immediate use.
BTW, the latesty SFU armada books introduced the fighter extended range which have a 1.1 multiplier.

Marc
Attachments
Shipyard Starmada AE Fleet Ops VFv55 SFU.pdf
(156.35 KiB) Downloaded 173 times

OldnGrey
Admiral
Admiral

Postby OldnGrey » Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:18 pm

madpax wrote:I modified the spreadsheet in order to create this kind of .pdf for immediate use.
BTW, the latesty SFU armada books introduced the fighter extended range which have a 1.1 multiplier.

Marc

Just shows what can be done. :D
I see you omited the takes damage on numbers from the Hull etc.

Updated shipyard VFv56 200717 posted (including DA details posted in the forum).
I have changed "Old" style specials cell AG50 to reflect Armada specials, leaving C40 (Starmada sheet) for anyone wishing to make the old style data chart.
Also updated and added to the Armada style data so that the new style data card can be made with copy & paste.

Paul

OldnGrey
Admiral
Admiral

Postby OldnGrey » Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:09 pm

SFO conversion amended for conflicting traits.
Latest version allows SFO batteries to be shown as a battery "Letter", the actual weapon name (in the case of dual mode weapons, this is the name of the mode chosen) or that the weapon is a "Bow" weapon. The Bow weapon already shown is for spinal weapons.
TRAC battery shown. This is all of the tractor beams used as an anti-fighter (fighter exclusive) weapon battery.

Enjoy

Paul
So let it be written, so let it be done.

Blacklancer99
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby Blacklancer99 » Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:49 pm

OldnGrey wrote:SFO conversion amended for conflicting traits.
Latest version allows SFO batteries to be shown as a battery "Letter", the actual weapon name (in the case of dual mode weapons, this is the name of the mode chosen) or that the weapon is a "Bow" weapon. The Bow weapon already shown is for spinal weapons.
TRAC battery shown. This is all of the tractor beams used as an anti-fighter (fighter exclusive) weapon battery.

Enjoy

Paul

Just a question on something I noticed when altering the last version of the sheet for my needs...How come you moved/changed the crew calculation stuff? I had a nice plug-in that I could throw in so that the numbers came out matching the background fluff I am using, but now I have to re-work it as it doesn't jive with the current set up :evil: Not that you're not allowed to change things, but I was just curious as to what led to the change, especially as it had no effect on the game mechanics.
Cheers,
Erik
Facts are stubborn things, but statistics are more pliable.
Mark Twain.

OldnGrey
Admiral
Admiral

Postby OldnGrey » Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:27 pm

Blacklancer99 wrote:Just a question on something I noticed when altering the last version of the sheet for my needs...How come you moved/changed the crew calculation stuff? I had a nice plug-in that I could throw in so that the numbers came out matching the background fluff I am using, but now I have to re-work it as it doesn't jive with the current set up :evil: Not that you're not allowed to change things, but I was just curious as to what led to the change, especially as it had no effect on the game mechanics.
Cheers,
Erik

Hi Erik
Sorry, I moved the crew calculation in a bit of a tidy up (to Template BH232).
Every time another type of equipment is added to Starmada, it has to be put on the crew list. Otherwise it throws a wobbly when the equipment is chosen and does not give a figure.
The whole crew thing was added only because it was available on the Starmada X sxca. I thought it might be of some use to someone somewhere sometime.
I get so much feed back that.... I have'nt a clue as to what is or is not being used.
Tell you what, I will not move it again, ok? Any additional equipment in the future will get tagged on the end though. :)

You could cut and paste it back if that would work with your set up.

Paul

Blacklancer99
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby Blacklancer99 » Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:33 pm

OldnGrey wrote:
Blacklancer99 wrote:Just a question on something I noticed when altering the last version of the sheet for my needs...How come you moved/changed the crew calculation stuff? I had a nice plug-in that I could throw in so that the numbers came out matching the background fluff I am using, but now I have to re-work it as it doesn't jive with the current set up :evil: Not that you're not allowed to change things, but I was just curious as to what led to the change, especially as it had no effect on the game mechanics.
Cheers,
Erik

Hi Erik
Sorry, I moved the crew calculation in a bit of a tidy up (to Template BH232).
Every time another type of equipment is added to Starmada, it has to be put on the crew list. Otherwise it throws a wobbly when the equipment is chosen and does not give a figure.
The whole crew thing was added only because it was available on the Starmada X sxca. I thought it might be of some use to someone somewhere sometime.
I get so much feed back that.... I have'nt a clue as to what is or is not being used.
Tell you what, I will not move it again, ok? Any additional equipment in the future will get tagged on the end though. :)

You could cut and paste it back if that would work with your set up.

Paul

No worries, I'll fix it at my end. I'm thinking of making my own sheet of calculations that I can add to the shipyard with each new iteration instead of adding bits and pieces here and there like I do now. At least I finally copied all of the formulas into a word document with instructions on where they go so I can just copy/paste from there instead of pulling everything from the old sheet , and inevitably forgetting some key piece! :oops: I already did a "Drake notation" sheet separate from the Text sheet so that I get all of the elements I want and both the SAE info and the SFO in one place just by adding the new sheet on to the shipyard (under threat of severe scowling never, never, NEVER change the names for your worksheet tabs!!!! ;) )
Thanks again for keeping the sheet alive!
Cheers,
Erik
Facts are stubborn things, but statistics are more pliable.
Mark Twain.

OldnGrey
Admiral
Admiral

Postby OldnGrey » Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:02 am

Blacklancer99 wrote:
No worries, I'll fix it at my end. I'm thinking of making my own sheet of calculations that I can add to the shipyard with each new iteration instead of adding bits and pieces here and there like I do now. At least I finally copied all of the formulas into a word document with instructions on where they go so I can just copy/paste from there instead of pulling everything from the old sheet , and inevitably forgetting some key piece! :oops: I already did a "Drake notation" sheet separate from the Text sheet so that I get all of the elements I want and both the SAE info and the SFO in one place just by adding the new sheet on to the shipyard (under threat of severe scowling never, never, NEVER change the names for your worksheet tabs!!!! ;) )
Thanks again for keeping the sheet alive!
Cheers,
Erik

No problem, for all the frustration when something does not work the way I think it should, It gives me a hobby.
You should not have mentioned worksheet tabs - the GREMLINS might have "heard" :twisted:
I just had a look at the latest sheet and the SFO conversion AFB battery has [Fighter Exclusive], which it should not :o
As bugs would say "IT'S SAB-O-TAGEE!" I put it into the cell below. Maybe I am loosing it. Sometimes I come across a cell which makes no sense at all, relates to nothing else and I swear I did not put it there! God help us when Spreadsheets start "thinking" for themselves, bad enough when it comes up with a suggested change!
Sorry, Rambling.
Paul

OldnGrey
Admiral
Admiral

Postby OldnGrey » Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:17 pm

GREMLINS see I told you!
Not everything in the SFO section got "auto-updated" when i did a cut & paste.
At least in my one. Just in case I have checked and posted a "revised" one. Shhh dont tell Them. :lol:

Paul

OldnGrey
Admiral
Admiral

Postby OldnGrey » Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:56 pm

Two traits not in the conversion to SFO put in on a trial basis, see what you think.
Starmada "Space Station" in equipment gives SFO weapon batteries V-Z weapons SFO "Accurate". Like stations in Starmada, Accurate cannot be used if station is rotated that turn.
Ammunition: If a Starmada Battery has 25 or less ammo, SFO battery gets "One-Shot".
Change to VBAM fighters. TL does not change the AS & AF stats.
VFv60 20110818.
Paul

OldnGrey
Admiral
Admiral

Postby OldnGrey » Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:26 am

VFv61 posted with slightly updated guide.
Text for SFO next to Drake notation for Starmada AE ship on text sheet.
You may note that the special equipment for SFO is shown twice, the second entry is for when the equipment is too much for a single line. Copy and paste whichever is needed.
Please see the guide.

Paul
So let it be written, so let it be done.

Return to “Files”