Minis Bases From Photon Cut Studios

www.adastragames.com

Moderator: Ken_Burnside

Ken_Burnside
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Minis Bases From Photon Cut Studios

Postby Ken_Burnside » Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:40 pm

One of my regular players happens to work for a place with a cutting laser that's got idle time; his boss lets him use the machinery after hours if he buys his own materials, and he's been making things for the local Battletech group.

He and I brainstormed a number of ideas for bases. This is what we came up with:

A single set of bases (which is actually 8 bases, 4 red, 4 green, each set numbered 1-4) would look like this:

A double set of bases (numbered 1-8 for red and green) would look like this:

A triple set of bases (numbered 1-12 for red and green) would look like this:

Single and double sets will be regular stock items; triple sets will be special order (you order them, we ask Tom to make them, and your order is delayed until they arrive for packing.)

We are cleverly using multiples of 4 so that they match up with the Ninja Magic adapters.

The bases socket over the stacking tiles you already own, allowing them to be clearly identified. Each base has an etched number in it, and a compass wheel that corresponds to the 12 amber ring windows of the AVID on the outer edge.

We're still working out pricing, but when we've got it solidified, we'll put it on the shopping cart.

I'll have a few sets ready to sell at Origins.

Return to “Ad Astra Games”