Just DL'd Spitting Fire ...

Squadron-level WW2 aerial combat
thedugan
Admiral
Admiral
Posts: 1660
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2005 5:01 am
Location: DFW area - Texas!
Contact:

Postby thedugan » Wed Dec 06, 2006 5:45 pm

underling wrote:But all of this aside, the game is a lot of fun to play.
Just cast only a fleeting glance at historical perfromance.
:wink:


Wow, from Kevin, that is near-adulation!
:D

underling wrote:PS: I had enough fun that I've even had Dan draw me up some new charts for planes from another popular pulp-era game.
:)


..okay, I'll bite which one?
:)
Becuz I'm da friggin' ART FAIRY - dats why!

Big Bang = Let there be LIGHT!

underling
Commodore
Commodore
Posts: 561
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2005 4:37 pm
Location: Wichita, Ks

Postby underling » Wed Dec 06, 2006 6:49 pm

thedugan wrote:Wow, from Kevin, that is near-adulation!
:D

It was a moment of weakness.

thedugan wrote:..okay, I'll bite which one?
:)

I'm not sure whether he wants this broadcast, but I will say that it's the only one (that I know of) with plastic clicky planes.
:D
Kevin

thedugan
Admiral
Admiral
Posts: 1660
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2005 5:01 am
Location: DFW area - Texas!
Contact:

Postby thedugan » Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:24 pm

underling wrote:
thedugan wrote:Wow, from Kevin, that is near-adulation!
:D

It was a moment of weakness.

thedugan wrote:..okay, I'll bite which one?
:)

I'm not sure whether he wants this broadcast, but I will say that it's the only one (that I know of) with plastic clicky planes.
:D
Kevin


Okay, you've got my email address...

It's not like *I'm* shy about sending out huge attachments of my latest shiny render...
Becuz I'm da friggin' ART FAIRY - dats why!

Big Bang = Let there be LIGHT!

underling
Commodore
Commodore
Posts: 561
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2005 4:37 pm
Location: Wichita, Ks

Postby underling » Wed Dec 06, 2006 8:41 pm

thedugan wrote:Okay, you've got my email address...
It's not like *I'm* shy about sending out huge attachments of my latest shiny render...

I don't want to cause any excess drooling or anything, But I'm also working on several optional rules, as well as a bunch of optional pilot skills to go along with the "clicky" version.
:D
We'll just need to run them by Dan "Snake Eyes" Kast for point costing.
Kevin "Showstarter" Smith

thedugan
Admiral
Admiral
Posts: 1660
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2005 5:01 am
Location: DFW area - Texas!
Contact:

Postby thedugan » Wed Dec 06, 2006 9:13 pm

underling wrote:
thedugan wrote:Okay, you've got my email address...
It's not like *I'm* shy about sending out huge attachments of my latest shiny render...

I don't want to cause any excess drooling or anything, But I'm also working on several optional rules, as well as a bunch of optional pilot skills to go along with the "clicky" version.
:D
We'll just need to run them by Dan "Snake Eyes" Kast for point costing.
Kevin "Showstarter" Smith


Just a random observation....

With Starmada, Iron Stars, Grand Fleets, the various ARES variants, and now Spitting Fire - I get the impression is Dan is running aound like some sort of large, hairy, demented Christmas Elf from one group of talent to another, hammering on it for a while then hitting it a lick with his magic 'game designer' wand so the rest of us elves can label it MJ12 and publish....... :-D

..I'm just sayin'
:D
Becuz I'm da friggin' ART FAIRY - dats why!

Big Bang = Let there be LIGHT!

mj12games
Admiral of the Fleet
Admiral of the Fleet
Posts: 3637
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2005 9:56 pm
Location: Denver, CO
Contact:

Postby mj12games » Wed Dec 06, 2006 9:58 pm

thedugan wrote:With Starmada, Iron Stars, Grand Fleets, the various ARES variants, and now Spitting Fire - I get the impression is Dan is running aound like some sort of large, hairy, demented Christmas Elf from one group of talent to another, hammering on it for a while then hitting it a lick with his magic 'game designer' wand so the rest of us elves can label it MJ12 and publish....... :-D


Can't say I can tell if this is meant to be complimentary or not...

;)
Daniel Kast
Majestic Twelve Games
www.mj12games.com

thedugan
Admiral
Admiral
Posts: 1660
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2005 5:01 am
Location: DFW area - Texas!
Contact:

Postby thedugan » Wed Dec 06, 2006 11:41 pm

cricket wrote:
thedugan wrote:With Starmada, Iron Stars, Grand Fleets, the various ARES variants, and now Spitting Fire - I get the impression is Dan is running aound like some sort of large, hairy, demented Christmas Elf from one group of talent to another, hammering on it for a while then hitting it a lick with his magic 'game designer' wand so the rest of us elves can label it MJ12 and publish....... :-D


Can't say I can tell if this is meant to be complimentary or not...
;)


Ehh..funny maybe. :D

I just know that *I* couldn't keep track of all that.

Not and remain sane..

...but then, some say I'm not anyway.
:D
Becuz I'm da friggin' ART FAIRY - dats why!

Big Bang = Let there be LIGHT!


Return to “Spitting Fire”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest