Wardogs Wishlist

Mechanized warfare in the XXXIV Century

Moderator: go0gleplex

go0gleplex
Admiral
Admiral

Re: Wardogs Wishlist

Postby go0gleplex » Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:20 pm

1 and 2 are part of something else at the moment.

4, 5, and 6 (when I get this one done) I'll put under the errata since they won't be of any use to anyone who doesn't already have the game. When and if there is a second edition, they will be included into that edition. Sorry to say, the transformation rule won't cover Voltron or Devastator type units. It's as close to a Robotech / Gear Kreig type as I can reasonably get.
"Our past shapes us, our choices define us, our desires propel us, and those we let into our hearts give us the strength to persevere even when our dreams lay shattered behind us." - me

warrenss2
Sub-Lieutenant
Sub-Lieutenant

Postby warrenss2 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:32 pm

How about some top-down counters for various tanks and other vehicles?
My dad started walking five miles a day when he was 60. Now he's 91, and we don't know where he is.

go0gleplex
Admiral
Admiral

Postby go0gleplex » Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:30 pm

I'm going to revive this. I have done some work on a second edition...right up to the point my life sort of went to hell in a hand basket. Mike and Ian have a good idea of things over the last several years. Short version:

Work environment turned toxic due to a boss with more power than ability setting me up to get rid of me.
It worked and I ended up having a full blown PTSD breakdown bad enough to be recommended for disability (which I refused) and was on medical leave for 3 months.
Ended up being let go by the city after the boss started the same crap a week after I returned to work.
Went back to school to brush up on new tech and stuff and eventually took a barely subsistence level job after the UE ran out...followed by a second job a couple years later.
Stress and overwork pretty much killed my creativity. And then I found out the wife had a couple boyfriends behind my back. Cue divorce and custody battle.
Finally at the end of this mess and getting my creativity back despite the single dad thing and still working two jobs.

So if you have things you would like me to look at closer or particular wants or what-not. Speak up. ;)
"Our past shapes us, our choices define us, our desires propel us, and those we let into our hearts give us the strength to persevere even when our dreams lay shattered behind us." - me

Return to “Wardogs”