Another whack at Space Fleet Omega

A discussion site for everyone's favorite '80s sci-fi show
thedugan
Admiral
Admiral

Postby thedugan » Wed Nov 29, 2006 4:32 pm

See? this is why I like designing things with a group...
:-)

hundvig wrote:Now I'm really confused. Isn't a larger weapon die type less accurate but more likely to pentrate, and vice versa? That should make beams d4-d6 weapons if they're supposed to be highly accurate, while "dumb" cannon shells should tend toward the d10-d12 end of the range, right?

Alright, I didn't explain something sufficiently.

'Fire Control' is a seperate value that the SHIP has, and is not associated with any one weapon on said ship, it's useful with ALL the weapons. Well, as I originally posited/intended:
----------------
Ship rolls to hit - every weapon that's 'in range' hits, but we have yet to determine if the weapon damages the target.

THEN you roll the weapon dice to see if you penetrate....
----------------

Having the SAME die for 'to hit' and 'penetration' limits the gun selection more than I had intended, but it's something that COULD be done, not that I had intended that.

hundvig wrote:Hell with it. Why not just define weapons as active/passive and kinetic/energy as desired and forget about making any given die type a specific sort of gun? I'm sure you can find some sort of handwave to justify any particular combination of accuracy/penetration for any type of weaponry, anyway. For ex, a d12 railgun could just throw a single big hunk of iron, while a d8 railgun might throw a cloud of smaller penetrators, and a d4 railgun might chuck a relatively low-velocity smart shell that can vector in on the target.

The 'weapon types' isn't cast in stone. It was actually a passing thought (well, in my mind) that several of you latched onto...sorry if it's just confusing things. Those dice I gave were only to penetrate, not to determine if the weapon hits the target...

That being said as to what I intended, I can see your point.

hundvig wrote:For that matter, why not decouple accuracy and penetration completely? Assign a weapon both stats seperately, so you could have a d12/d12 supergun, or a cheap d4/d4 popper.

THAT is a distinctly GOOD idea. I have to remember what the ship is rated for and roll dice for the FC anyway, FC dice for each weapon type isn't a bad idea...it doesn't add to the die rolls.

I can see doing your '2 weapon dice' idea, and dropping the KEB concept entirely...

Other ideas to throw out for consideration:
--Rather than KEB, how about having 'screens' only effecting energy types (available at lower Tech levels) and useless vs 'slugs', armor useless vs energy types but fuly effective vs 'slugs', and shields effective vs each, and only minimally available at high tech levels?

--should weapon damage drop off with range? Only Beams spread...would this just unnecessarily complicate things?

Those attending, what say yee?
Becuz I'm da friggin' ART FAIRY - dats why!

Big Bang = Let there be LIGHT!

underling
Commodore
Commodore

Postby underling » Wed Nov 29, 2006 7:14 pm

thedugan wrote:Having the SAME die for 'to hit' and 'penetration' limits the gun selection more than I had intended, but it's something that COULD be done, not that I had intended that.
hundvig wrote:For that matter, why not decouple accuracy and penetration completely? Assign a weapon both stats seperately, so you could have a d12/d12 supergun, or a cheap d4/d4 popper.

THAT is a distinctly GOOD idea. I have to remember what the ship is rated for and roll dice for the FC anyway, FC dice for each weapon type isn't a bad idea...it doesn't add to the die rolls.
I can see doing your '2 weapon dice' idea, and dropping the KEB concept entirely...

Well, for my purposes I'll probably end up keeping the "to hit" die the same as the "damage" die. But I'm going for more of a historical feel, where a lot of combinations aren't necessarily a requirement. I'm thinking that having seperate die types for each roll will start to get a little cumbersome, unless the design intent is going to be such that players are running very few ships.
Having seperate die types also starts to negate the original intent of having small die types hit easier than large die types, but not penetrate as well.
Kevin

go0gleplex
Admiral
Admiral

Postby go0gleplex » Wed Nov 29, 2006 7:15 pm

Nother question...

What's the mechanic for figuring available space for guns and gear?
"Our past shapes us, our choices define us, our desires propel us, and those we let into our hearts give us the strength to persevere even when our dreams lay shattered behind us." - me

thedugan
Admiral
Admiral

Postby thedugan » Wed Nov 29, 2006 8:05 pm

underling wrote:
thedugan wrote:Having the SAME die for 'to hit' and 'penetration' limits the gun selection more than I had intended, but it's something that COULD be done, not that I had intended that.

Well, for my purposes I'll probably end up keeping the "to hit" die the same as the "damage" die. But I'm going for more of a historical feel, where a lot of combinations aren't necessarily a requirement. I'm thinking that having seperate die types for each roll will start to get a little cumbersome, unless the design intent is going to be such that players are running very few ships.
Having seperate die types also starts to negate the original intent of having small die types hit easier than large die types, but not penetrate as well.
Kevin

Hmm... My original intent was to have the ship dictate the 'to hit' dice, not the gun. I may not have voiced that very well.

I will think about the 'integrated approach' (having the FC and pen dice the same and per weapon)....

go0gleplex
Admiral
Admiral

Postby go0gleplex » Wed Nov 29, 2006 8:19 pm

Why not a combination of both Mike? You could have the ship size dictate the magnitude of the gun's to hit die. So if you have a Medium ship, the magnitude is 3....the main gun is a d8/d10, so 3d8 would be rolled to hit...but only one d10 for damage.

Just a wild idea is all. :)
"Our past shapes us, our choices define us, our desires propel us, and those we let into our hearts give us the strength to persevere even when our dreams lay shattered behind us." - me

thedugan
Admiral
Admiral

Postby thedugan » Thu Nov 30, 2006 2:54 am

I had this up for hours, while I took Carmen shoping AGAIN...
...for 4 HOURS.....and then Nick had to use the only currently working computer for home work...my wife's computer bit the big one because of the kids getting malware on it (I think, it failed just too consistently the second time I re-installed windows).....
....I would have answered this earlier, otherwise.

go0gleplex wrote:Nother question...

What's the mechanic for figuring available space for guns and gear?

Well, considering Kevin's mechanic from the other thread, I like the idea. It enables a simple way for hit locations to be included.

Copying stuff from that thread and doing a little editting....

There are multiple columns of hit boxes, with the first row being a full row from the maximum number you can roll down by halves to one (dropping fractions):

1d4 and 1d6, are available at TL '-3'.
1d4, 1d6, and 1d8, are available at TL '-2'.
1d4, 1d6, 1d8, and 1d10 are available at TL '-1'.
1d4, 1d6, 1d8, 1d10, and 1d12 are available at TL '0'.

1d4 is an A hull
1d6 is an B hull
1d8 is an C hull
1d10 is an D hull
1d12 is an E hull

TL '0' is layed out like this for d12 (E Hull):
OOOO
OOO
OOO
OO
OO
OO
O
O
O
O
O
O

When the fourth 'O' in the first row is hit, the ship is destroyed.

Each 'O' is one space, and can hold a piece of gear taking one space.

Weapons, equipment, etc, are assigned to these boxes. As the boxes are crossed off, anything in these boxes is destroyed.

With each TL over '0', you can add a dice as follows:

1d4, 1d6, 2d4, 1d8, 1d10, and 1d12 are available at TL '+1'.
- this is a "F" hull

1d4, 1d6, 2d4, 1d8, 1d10, 2d6 and 1d12 are available at TL '+2'.
- this is a "G" hull

1d4, 1d6, 2d4, 1d8, 1d10, 2d6, 1d12 and 2d8 are available at TL '+3'.
- this is a "H" hull

You would add 2d10 at TL+4, 2d12 at TL+5, in the correct spots in sequence. "I" and "J" hulls....

When doing the 'hit chart':

The second column is one half that of the first.

The third column is one half that of the second.

The fourth column is one half that of the third, and so on...

The last column will always be one box, if that is destroyed, the ship is destroyed.

Damage bleeds from left to right, so if you have four columns, and you roll 4 of the same numbers in a row, four hits can penetrate to a critical area and destroy the ship.

If a space is already 'hit', or there is nothing in that space (say '10' on a "E" hull), then the damage rolls 'up a row' to the 'bottom' space on the next column to the right.

Damage can carry on if the space is damaged that the 'hit' rolled over to, until it either hits an undamaged space, or destroys that last space (and with it, the ship).

+++EXAMPLE:
A d4 ship has a maximum total of seven hits it can take before being destroyed (four boxes on the first layer, two on the second, and the final box on the third layer).

The minimum number of hits would be three.

Taking our d4 ship, let's say it suffers one hit of damage. For a location, a d4 is rolled with a 2 resulting.

The second box down in column two is marked off, and any guns, equipment, etc, in that box are destroyed. Now a second hit is sustained. If another two is rolled, the second layer would be affected, while a result of 1, 3, or 4 would still be up on the first layer.

A third hit that hits '2' again will penetrate to hit the single space in the third column - destroying the ship
+++END EXAMPLE

From Kevin, the math theory:
------------------------------------
>The curve between the minimum number of hits and the maximum >number of hits should form a bell curve, with an "expected" number of >hits at the top of the curve.

WHEW!

thedugan
Admiral
Admiral

Postby thedugan » Thu Nov 30, 2006 4:12 am

My brain hurtz....

go0gleplex wrote:Why not a combination of both Mike? You could have the ship size dictate the magnitude of the gun's to hit die. So if you have a Medium ship, the magnitude is 3....the main gun is a d8/d10, so 3d8 would be rolled to hit...but only one d10 for damage.

Just a wild idea is all. :)

I didn't see this before posting the "hit locations" and "spaces for Junk" post I had to sit on until I got back with the wife to finish....

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......

An appropriate bit...

cube root of ship size (round normally) = ship signature
(for 'size' read 'number of spaces')

Ship 'sizes'/number of spaces/signature:
1d4 / 7 / 2
1d6 / 10 / 2
2d4 / 11 / 2
1d8 / 15 / 2
1d10 / 18 / 3
2d6 / 19 / 3
1d12 / 22 / 3
2d8 / 26 / 3
2d10 / 35 / 3
2d12 / 42 / 3

- alright so this rule:
--------------------
To Hit:
Fire Control is rated d4,d6,d8,d10, and d12 just like guns, but FC is WORSE with higher dice types. Roll below the signature value to hit.
--------------------
...Means that I have to roll a 1 or a 2 to hit anything!

Alright if Signature is the SQUARE ROOT of total spaces:
Ship 'sizes'/number of spaces/signature:
1d4 / 7 / 3
1d6 / 10 / 3
2d4 / 11 / 3
1d8 / 15 / 4
1d10 / 18 / 4
2d6 / 19 / 4
1d12 / 22 / 5
2d8 / 26 / 5
2d10 / 35 / 6
2d12 / 42 / 6

..THAT works a lot better, and there's room for negative modifiers like asteroids and Nebula mater, etc....

Why not use signature as a modifier for the number of dice that the weapon FC/to hit roll gets?

Larger, more stable ships with more room to spread a sensor net on, and so there is a better chance for you to roll a hit?

...honestly, just rolling a 'to hit' die under the signature and then a 'penetration' die over the target's Defense (screen/armor/shields) seems like it'd be faster - especially given the hit location mechanics.

Whew, if I have time tommorrow, I need to rehash this....

thedugan
Admiral
Admiral

A new version of it....

Postby thedugan » Fri Dec 01, 2006 5:27 pm

Okay, this is likely it for today.....

Star Fleet: Omega - Dugan's alternative rules pulled out of.....well..
===+++===+++===+++===+++===+++===+++===+++===+++===+++===+++

SEQUENCE OF PLAY (copped from the same version of Iron Stars I stole the movement rules from)...
==================================================
1. Initiative Phase. Each side rolls a d6, with the higher roll winning; in the case of a tie, the side which lost the initiative in the previous turn wins (during the first turn, re-roll any ties). The winning side declares if it will be the active side or the reactive side for the current turn. As there are benefits to conducting the second Movement Phase, or the first Combat Phase, the choice will depend greatly upon the tactical situation.

2. Active Movement Phase. The active side moves all of its ships.

3. Reactive Movement Phase. The reactive side moves all of its ships.

4. Active Combat Phase.The active side attacks with all of its ships. All damage is applied at the end of the phase.

5. Reactive Combat Phase.The reactive side attacks with all of its ships. All damage is applied at the end of the phase.

6. End Phase. Records, etc....

SCALE:
one hex is 1000 km...

So, ranges at TL 1:
- Cannons ------ 1
- Beams -------- 3
- coil/railguns -- 10
- Missiles ------- 30

This is in SPACE vs moving targets, as I realize the cannons on earth shoot considerably farther versus static targets.

For each TL BELOW '0', half the range. For example, TL -1 and -2 cannon can only fire at targets inside the same hex as the shooter ( 1/4 and 1/8 a KM respectively)

For each TL ABOVE '0', double the range. For example, TL +2 and +3 cannon can fire at targets 2 km's and 4 km's away respectively.

Yes, you need REALLY BIG hex paper (or playing area) for TL +5 missiles! They can hit at 480 hexes away!
(alright, suggest something else, this is obviously a bit much...)

DEFENSES:
Defensive rating is armor+shields+Screens

Some weapons may ignore shields, some ignore armor:
Armor is useful only vs cannons and missiles
Screen is only useful vs Beams and Torpedoes
Shield is effective vs both

Protecion varies as per TL:
Armor is always available - regardless of TL
Screen is available at TL -1
Shield is available at TL +1

Armor has a maximum value equal to tech level + 3
Screen has a maximum value equal to tech level X 2
Shield has a maximum value equal to tech level

WEAPONS:
-Beams - Main guns, Secondary/defensive guns, Point Defense usually

-Cannons

-Missiles

-Torpedoes

-Specials

As far as fluff is concerned (as the dice determine the in-game characteristics) 'Kinetic' weapons have a physical projectile, and have a significant portion of the damage they do being caused by the projectile or
the warhead they carry.

Energy weapons are primarily dependant on the energy they possess.

Coilguns and Railguns only have such high damage potential due to the unusual dichotomy of mass and energy application available. They have such high power because the mechanism allows us to directly apply more
energy than would otherwise be possible.

That being said, if you're converting something from another game, or another Tv Series, etc, Penetration Dice (and ONLY penetration dice) is generally statted out as follows:

- d4 and d6 as being conventional explosives
- d6 and d8 are 'enhanced' penetrators
- d8 and d10 are Lower energy Beams and average rail/coil guns
- d10 and d12 are heavy rail/coil guns and enhanced radiation beam types.

Direct Fire weapons 'To Hit' process:
========================================
Square root of ship size= ship signature

Fire Control is rated d4,d6,d8,d10, and d12 just like penetration dice, but FC is WORSE with higher dice types. Roll below the signature value to hit. These are called 'FC' (Fire Control) dice or 'To-Hit' dice.

Direct Fire Weapons have both FC and Penetration dice.

If hit is indicated, roll penetration dice indicated, roll OVER Defense to damage.

- Shooter declares fire, target much be in range of weapon used.

- Shooter rolls FC Dice, each die is a single weapon.

- Any rolled die whose number is below the target's signature value is a hit.

- For the weapons that hit, roll their penetration dice.

- Any rolled die whose number is above the target's defense value is a damage point scored against the ship.

MISSILES:
====================================================
Missiles have different dice than direct fire weapons. They have Evade, Number, and Penetration.

Evade: The determiner of whether a given salvo of missiles is able to evade the secondary fire and point defenses of the target.

Number: The determiner of how many missiiles in a given salvo is able to lock onto and hit the target. Its roughly analougous to 'fire control' of a missile salvo.

Penetration: The determiner of whether or not you penetrate defense, each penetrating die is a damage point appllied to the ship.

You do not track individual missiles.

You can only launch a number of Salvos equal to the number of Control Spaces you have.

You may use 'secondaries' vs missiles at long range, pt defense at short range.

Missiles fired from short range (or labeled as 'ultra fast') cannot be hit by secondaries.

Antimissile fire need not penetrate to destroy a missile or push it off course, it only needs to hit.

Secondaries may fire at ANY missiles or fighters in range

Dedicated Point defense can only fire at 'incoming' missiles.

Any combination of dice can be used in a missile salvo, the higher numbers will be expensive, construction rules will be forthcoming some day:
For example:
(evade/number/penetration)

d4/5d12/d6

d6/3d10/d8

d8/4d6/d10

- I'm STILL thinking that decoys, and 'Chaff' would be useful things to have vs missiles:

Missile weapons 'To Hit' process:
====================================================
- Attacker launches a salvo, Mark off the salvo on the ship sheet.

- Defender declares any antimissile fire and Rolls FC dice of secondaries if able to.

- Attacker rolls 'Evade' dice vs secondaries if needed.

- If the Salvo 'Evade' number is higher than the Secondary's 'To Hit' roll, missiles that hit (later in this process) will be reduced by a number of missiles equal to the secondary battery's roll.

- If missiles 'Evade' roll is lower, Secondary fire has no effect.

- Defender declares any antimissile fire and Rolls FC dice of dedicated Point Defenses.

- If the Salvo 'Evade' number is higher than the Point Defense's 'To Hit' roll, missiles that hit (later in this process) will be reduced by a number of missiles equal to the Point Defense's roll.

- If missiles 'Evade' roll is lower, Secondary fire has no effect.

- Target is now subject to the Attacker, Attacker rolls 'Number' dice, drops the number of missiles from the rolled total indicated by the defense rolls previously (the 'to hit' rolls of Secondaries and Point Defenses that succeeded earlier).

- For each missile that makes it to the target, roll the Salvo's 'penetration' value. IE - if 4 missiles make it to this point, and the 'Penetration' vlaue of the salvo is 'd10', roll 4d10. If Penetration is 4d6, roll

16d6 vs the target's defense.

- Each die that is in excess of armor/defense/screens is a point of damage scored on target.

DAN's ECM RULES------with a mod or two....
===================================================
To-hit numbers can be affected by electronic warfare. Each ship has an EW value, which is applied to various

tasks at the beginning of each turn.

ECM = Can only be applied to the ship itself.
ECCM = Applied to a specific target (only one per turn).

This split is secretly noted on the ship's record sheet.

The easiest thing I can come up with to deal with this in practice is to place D10s on the table indicating each ship's EW status. First, a die is placed indicating each ship's ECM value. Then, each 'to-hit'/ fire control die is increased by the amount of ECCM applied to that target -- if the ECM is reduced to zero or below, the die is removed.

Finally, the die is replaced by a marker as follows:

1 = -1
2-3 = -2
4-6 = -3
7-10 = -4

ECM values above 10 are not allowed.

For example, if a die is showing "4", then it is replaced by a -3 target modifier marker.

SIZE AND HIT LOCATIONS:
===========================
There are multiple columns of hit boxes, with the first row being a full row from the maximum number you can roll down by halves to one (dropping fractions):

1d4 and 1d6, are available at TL '-3'.
1d4, 1d6, and 1d8, are available at TL '-2'.
1d4, 1d6, 1d8, and 1d10 are available at TL '-1'.
1d4, 1d6, 1d8, 1d10, and 1d12 are available at TL '0'.

1d4 is an A hull
1d6 is an B hull
1d8 is an C hull
1d10 is an D hull
1d12 is an E hull

TL '0' is layed out like this for d12 (E Hull):
OOOO
OOO
OOO
OO
OO
OO
O
O
O
O
O
O

When the fourth 'O' in the first row is hit, the ship is destroyed.

Each 'O' is one space, and can hold a piece of gear taking one space.

Weapons, equipment, etc, are assigned to these boxes. As the boxes are crossed off, anything in these boxes is destroyed.

With each TL over '0', you can add a dice as follows:

1d4, 1d6, 2d4, 1d8, 1d10, and 1d12 are available at TL '+1'.
- this is a "F" hull

1d4, 1d6, 2d4, 1d8, 1d10, 2d6 and 1d12 are available at TL '+2'.
- this is a "G" hull

1d4, 1d6, 2d4, 1d8, 1d10, 2d6, 1d12 and 2d8 are available at TL '+3'.
- this is a "H" hull

You would add 2d10 at TL+4, 2d12 at TL+5, in the correct spots in sequence. "I" and "J" hulls....

When doing the 'hit chart':

The second column is one half that of the first.

The third column is one half that of the second.

The fourth column is one half that of the third, and so on...

The last column will always be one box, if that is destroyed, the ship is destroyed.

Damage bleeds from left to right, so if you have four columns, and you roll 4 of the same numbers in a row, four hits can penetrate to a critical area and destroy the ship.

If a space is already 'hit', or there is nothing in that space (say '10' on a "E" hull), then the damage rolls 'up a row' to the 'bottom' space on the next column to the right.

Damage can carry on if the space is damaged that the 'hit' rolled over to, until it either hits an undamaged space, or destroys that last space (and with it, the ship).

+++EXAMPLE:
A d4 ship has a maximum total of seven hits it can take before being destroyed (four boxes on the first layer, two on the second, and the final box on the third layer).

The minimum number of hits would be three.

Taking our d4 ship, let's say it suffers one hit of damage. For a location, a d4 is rolled with a 2 resulting.

The second box down in column two is marked off, and any guns, equipment, etc, in that box are destroyed. Now a second hit is sustained. If another two is rolled, the second layer would be affected, while a result of 1, 3, or 4 would still be up on the first layer.

A third hit that hits '2' again will penetrate to hit the single space in the third column - destroying the ship
+++END EXAMPLE

From Kevin, the math theory:
>The curve between the minimum number of hits and the maximum >number of hits should form a bell curve, with an "expected" number of >hits at the top of the curve.

MOVEMENT (copped from one of the early HTML versions of Iron Stars that I saved - even kept the examples!):
=====================================================
During the Movement Phase, each ship may move a number of inches equal to its current Thrust rating, plus half of the distance moved in the previous turn (rounded down).

For example:
If HMES Nike (Thrust 4) moved 3" in turn 1, it could move up to 5" in turn 2 (4 + 1.5, rounded down).

This residual movement is referred to as the ship's momentum. If a ship's momentum is greater than its current Thrust rating, it must move at least the difference during the current turn; otherwise, it does not have to move at all.

For example:
Due to battle damage, HMES Nike has been reduced to a Thrust rating of 3. In the previous turn, Nike moved 8"; Nike's momentum is 4. Nike must therefore move at least 1" (4 - 3) and no more than 7" (4 + 3) in the current turn.

A ship must move straight ahead. Ships are allowed to change their facing by up to 90 degrees once per turn by pivoting about their centre-point. This may be done either before, during or after its movement. Ships may never finish their movement on top of another ship's counter. Ramming is not allowed.

A ship may only move backwards if its Thrust exceeds its current momentum. If this is the case, the ship may move backwards up to one-half the difference between the Thrust and momentum (rounded up). For example, a ship with Thrust 6 and momentum of 3 would be able to move backwards up to 2". A ship may only move directly backwards; it may not change its facing. A ship may not move backwards and forwards in the same turn. A ship that moves backwards has zero momentum.

After a ship has moved, place a marker or small die next to the ship indicating its momentum for the upcoming turn.

Boarding Squad Combat from an old game I wrote, which in turn was stolen from someone's simple SFB BP rules...
======================
Before Boarding can occur, both ships must have been docked for a turn.

Roll 1d6, and consult the chart below. Rolling the number given or LOWER indicates that the targetted unit is destroyed. Both units get a roll as attacking unit, before the round is resolved.

INSERTED CRAPPY TABLE....
Defending Unit
-------------..Regular|Marine|Commando|Heavy..|Powered
-------------...Crew...|Squad |Unit...........|Weapns|Armor
Attacking................|..........|.................|...........|
Unit........................|..........|.................|..........|
Regular Crew ....1........0..........-1..............-2 ........-3
Marine Squad......2.......1...........0..............-1 ........-2
Commando Unit..3........2..........1...............0 .........1
Heavy Weapons..4........3..........2..............1 ..........0
Powered Armor...5.........4.........3..............2 ...........1

Defenders on their own ship are -1 to attack, and +1 to be hit

Boarders cannot attack on the first turn, as they are gaining entry.

Before the combat starts, the squad may designate the "mode" they wish to be in. This cannot change until all the combats are resolved.

MODES:

Evasive - +2 to be hit, and to hit
Defensive - +1 to be hit
Offensive - -1 to hit, and to be hit
Suicidal - -2 to hit, and to be hit

The squad may not elect to assume any MODE at all.

If there are more than one squad on a side, then assign certain units to specific "enemy" units. Each squad has only one "attack". A squad may be attacked by more than one attacker.

Boarders that win a combat in a "component" now have control of that component, and may cease it's operation. They cannot cause the component to work however they desire, until the ship has been taken.

The ship is taken one turn after there are no more defending boarding squads, and there is an attacking squad in each "component".

OLD, needs editting................
====================
- The 'Endeavour' from the show is tech level 3.
- Apollo is tech level '-1'
- circa 2006 just about reaches '0'

List of systems:
Command Deck
Shuttle Deck
Scrambler
Keel Gun
Long Range Sensors
Enhanced Command Deck
Fighter Bay
Spinal Cannon
Laboratory

'Special Characters' used to negate effect of things like loosing guns, engines:
Engineer
Weapons
Marines
Helmsman
..etc...

thedugan
Admiral
Admiral

Postby thedugan » Fri Dec 01, 2006 10:32 pm

A random thought before going to nappy-poo -

..anyone interested in playtesting this? It might be halfway usable.

..maybe...

...?

thedugan
Admiral
Admiral

heh...

Postby thedugan » Mon Dec 04, 2006 3:29 am

Sorry, I always wondered why I got two or more copies of some posts, now I know that it's the result of editing your post after having submitted it to the forum....

I editted twice, the rules showed up 3 times....
;/

Return to “Space Fleet Omega”