Brigade Supplement for Starmada

The Universal Game of Starship Combat
mdauben

Brigade Supplement for Starmada

Postby mdauben » Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:56 pm

I've been picking up the spaceship models from Brigade Models and planned to use the Brigade Supplement for Starmada to game with them. Unfortunatly, one of the forces I bought is they Neo-Soviet fleet, which isn't included in the Starmada X™: Brigade sourcebook. Are there any plans to create Starmada stats for the Neo-Soviets any time soon? :?

Thanks!

mj12games
Admiral of the Fleet
Admiral of the Fleet

Re: Brigade Supplement for Starmada

Postby mj12games » Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:20 pm

It's unlikely that additional (official) Starmada X stats will be published. However, as the designs in the Brigade book were fan-designed in the first place, perhaps you'll have some luck with folks around here.

In the meantime, there are tentative feelers out to publish an updated (Admiralty/Nova) sourcebook for the Brigade Models.
Daniel Kast
Majestic Twelve Games
www.mj12games.com

mdauben

Postby mdauben » Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:45 pm

mj12games wrote:It's unlikely that additional (official) Starmada X stats will be published. However, as the designs in the Brigade book were fan-designed in the first place, perhaps you'll have some luck with folks around here.

I'm sorry to hear that. If we have to do a fan-based stat set for the Neo-Soviets, I'll need to look a little closer at the other fleets and the construction rules before I can even ask intellegent questions about stating up the new fleet.

In the meantime, there are tentative feelers out to publish an updated (Admiralty/Nova) sourcebook for the Brigade Models.

That would be a more large-scale (more minis on the table) version? I'm not totally sure what the difference is with the Admiralty/Nova verion of the rules.

murtalianconfederacy
Admiral
Admiral

Postby murtalianconfederacy » Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:06 am

mj12games wrote:In the meantime, there are tentative feelers out to publish an updated (Admiralty/Nova) sourcebook for the Brigade Models.

Hang on, hang on...

There's tentative feelers out, and you haven't asked me? :cry: ;) :lol:
Staff Door at my local Waterstones:

"This door is alarmed"

:) :)

RiflemanIII
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Postby RiflemanIII » Fri Nov 06, 2015 2:24 am

Actually, Brigade itself has put out Starmada X stats for all the ships not covered in Starmada X Brigade.

http://www.brigademodels.co.uk/Gaming/S ... index.html

Return to “Starmada”