Nova editions of Klingon/Romulan Armada now available

Stuff you need to know
mj12games
Admiral of the Fleet
Admiral of the Fleet
Posts: 3636
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2005 9:56 pm
Location: Denver, CO
Contact:

Re: Nova editions of Klingon/Romulan Armada now available

Postby mj12games » Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:49 pm

I assume the PDFs will be available via e23.sjames.com. I have no knowledge of when that might occur.

The plan is still to provide a short update document that would allow players to covert the ships from the Admiralty books; again, ETA is indeterminate at this time.
Daniel Kast
Majestic Twelve Games
www.mj12games.com

mikeaxe
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Posts: 147
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:06 pm
Location: U.K.

Re: Nova editions of Klingon/Romulan Armada now available

Postby mikeaxe » Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:12 am

I have just downloaded the PDFs from E23.
Mike P.

Blacklancer99
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Posts: 815
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:36 am
Location: People's Republic of MA

Re: Nova editions of Klingon/Romulan Armada now available

Postby Blacklancer99 » Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:17 pm

cricket wrote:I assume the PDFs will be available via e23.sjames.com. I have no knowledge of when that might occur.

The plan is still to provide a short update document that would allow players to covert the ships from the Admiralty books; again, ETA is indeterminate at this time.


I see that Alien Armada for Nova edition is now up on E23. Has there been any more movement on an providing those of us that already have the Admiralty edition stuff with update/conversion info?
Thanks,
Erik
Facts are stubborn things, but statistics are more pliable.
Mark Twain.

graydo
Sub-Lieutenant
Sub-Lieutenant
Posts: 69
Joined: Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:04 pm
Location: northern Minnesota

Re: Nova editions of Klingon/Romulan Armada now available

Postby graydo » Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:39 am

Blacklancer99 wrote:
cricket wrote:I assume the PDFs will be available via e23.sjames.com. I have no knowledge of when that might occur.

The plan is still to provide a short update document that would allow players to covert the ships from the Admiralty books; again, ETA is indeterminate at this time.


I see that Alien Armada for Nova edition is now up on E23. Has there been any more movement on an providing those of us that already have the Admiralty edition stuff with update/conversion info?
Thanks,
Erik


Excellent though apparently difficult question.

Blacklancer99
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Posts: 815
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:36 am
Location: People's Republic of MA

Re: Nova editions of Klingon/Romulan Armada now available

Postby Blacklancer99 » Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:01 pm

graydo wrote:
Blacklancer99 wrote:
cricket wrote:I assume the PDFs will be available via e23.sjames.com. I have no knowledge of when that might occur.

The plan is still to provide a short update document that would allow players to covert the ships from the Admiralty books; again, ETA is indeterminate at this time.


I see that Alien Armada for Nova edition is now up on E23. Has there been any more movement on an providing those of us that already have the Admiralty edition stuff with update/conversion info?
Thanks,
Erik


Excellent though apparently difficult question.


I understand Dan is quite busy with Real Life. Just as an update I see Distant Armada for Nova is now available on E23.
Cheers,
Erik
Facts are stubborn things, but statistics are more pliable.
Mark Twain.

mj12games
Admiral of the Fleet
Admiral of the Fleet
Posts: 3636
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2005 9:56 pm
Location: Denver, CO
Contact:

Re: Nova editions of Klingon/Romulan Armada now available

Postby mj12games » Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:05 pm

Having a newborn at home is exactly the time-sink you would expect it to be.

Short answer: yes, there is movement.

Longer answer: I can't give you an ETA at this time.
Daniel Kast
Majestic Twelve Games
www.mj12games.com

Blacklancer99
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Posts: 815
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:36 am
Location: People's Republic of MA

Re: Nova editions of Klingon/Romulan Armada now available

Postby Blacklancer99 » Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:29 pm

cricket wrote:Having a newborn at home is exactly the time-sink you would expect it to be.

Short answer: yes, there is movement.

Longer answer: I can't give you an ETA at this time.


Thanks for the reply! No worries on timetable, I was just wondering if the option still exists. Having an 11 month old at home myself I know that at the end of every day, for about the last year, I still owe somebody time I don't have! I should be able to actually start playing games again in, oh, about 17-18 years or so.
Cheers,
Erik
Facts are stubborn things, but statistics are more pliable.
Mark Twain.

OldnGrey
Admiral
Admiral
Posts: 1230
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2005 1:29 pm

Re: Nova editions of Klingon/Romulan Armada now available

Postby OldnGrey » Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:14 pm

Blacklancer99 wrote:I understand Dan is quite busy with Real Life. Just as an update I see Distant Armada for Nova is now available on E23.
Cheers,
Erik

The one day that I did not check e23 :roll:
Now my collection is right up to date.
I have posted the latest shipyard nova 20120922 (just in case anyone is interested.)

Paul

enoke
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:09 pm

Re: Nova editions of Klingon/Romulan Armada now available

Postby enoke » Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:20 am

Congrats on the children men. Babies are a lot cooler than starships and they don't stay babies for long.

I would love the Admiralty edition of battleships and anything else you can come up with to include conversion rules and erratas. I would like to know if Nova is a lot different. I just got the Admiralty sets and they are great. I can't see what I would improve. Just more!!!

Has anybody figured out how to make a game board on-line or maps and stuff for a computer? I would like to have a board on my computer where I could at least play with someone who had an identical board and use an instant messenger. Oh, and writable PDF form for starships...

OldnGrey
Admiral
Admiral
Posts: 1230
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2005 1:29 pm

Re: Nova editions of Klingon/Romulan Armada now available

Postby OldnGrey » Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:50 pm

enoke wrote:Has anybody figured out how to make a game board on-line or maps and stuff for a computer? I would like to have a board on my computer where I could at least play with someone who had an identical board and use an instant messenger. Oh, and writable PDF form for starships...

There are the Vassal modules in the Starmada files.
See these threads:
For Starmada AE - viewtopic.php?f=41&t=1909
For Starmada Nova - viewtopic.php?f=41&t=4684
Have not seen a writable pdf form yet but meantime you could use a blank output from the shipyard or shipyard nova.

Paul


Return to “News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest