Search found 74 matches

by MRCAcct
Fri May 19, 2017 12:46 am
Forum: The Bourbaki Basin
Topic: Yet another B5 Thread
Replies: 32
Views: 818

Re: Yet another B5 Thread

I've re-uploaded my first four B5 ship lists. Cleaned them up a touch, redid some of my conversion formulas, brought the lists down to base ships only, and added my Ship Only/Fighter Only traits. Next up will likely be the main Leauge of Non-Aligned Worlds (6 races), Dilgar, or Raiders and Civilians...
by MRCAcct
Tue May 16, 2017 1:32 am
Forum: Starmada
Topic: New to the game
Replies: 6
Views: 149

Re: New to the game

Dan, are you sure it's 95%? If so, then drydock is wrong. :uhoh: Just ran a quick test with a 10 SU weapon [Range 10, ROF 1, ACC 4+, IMP 1, DMG 1; ARC G]; Fire Control adds 3 SU (30%), LRS adds 5 SU (50%), total increase of 8 SU (80%).
by MRCAcct
Mon May 15, 2017 3:35 pm
Forum: Starmada
Topic: New to the game
Replies: 6
Views: 149

Re: New to the game

Hello everyone! First time around this sector. ... Is there already a design for space station or a star base in starmada? ... I also have a couple of questions about design math and SU calculations: If a weapon is Crn or Bls, what is the value of ACC + 0.25 when computing base SU? If a ship has Fi...
by MRCAcct
Wed May 10, 2017 4:12 am
Forum: The Bourbaki Basin
Topic: Yet another B5 Thread
Replies: 32
Views: 818

Re: Yet another B5 Thread

As compared to... what? I was hoping that the four "popular" ships would come out roughly even in terms of point values (I blame it on too much SFB, where the Fed CA and the Klingon D7 were designed to be pretty evenly matched). I'm also looking at making some major changes to my conversi...
by MRCAcct
Tue May 09, 2017 5:16 pm
Forum: The Bourbaki Basin
Topic: Yet another B5 Thread
Replies: 32
Views: 818

Re: Yet another B5 Thread

murtalianconfederacy wrote:noticed the Olympus Gunship has a phantom Class-S Missile Rack battery


D'oh! Yeah, it was a mistake (that I usually catch). I do multiple ships of the same 'class'; start with one, copy Drake notation, go back, modify to next one ('cause most ships have same arcs, different weapons).
by MRCAcct
Sun May 07, 2017 8:24 pm
Forum: The Bourbaki Basin
Topic: Yet another B5 Thread
Replies: 32
Views: 818

Re: Yet another B5 Thread

So I've converted my files to PDFs and loaded them into a new thread. I've also got the 4 major "young" races done as well. The one hiccup I've hit so far is the point values for the larger Minbari and Earth ships. The Sharlin comes in at 1052, the Earth Omega at 736 (and these aren't the ...
by MRCAcct
Sun May 07, 2017 8:17 pm
Forum: The Bourbaki Basin
Topic: MRCAcct's Babylon 5 (Wars) Ship Thread
Replies: 1
Views: 75

Re: MRCAcct's Babylon 5 (Wars) Ship Thread

Here we have the Minbari (and more to come).

The Minbari Federation Fleet List v1.pdf
(78.18 KiB) Downloaded 2 times
by MRCAcct
Sun May 07, 2017 7:28 pm
Forum: The Bourbaki Basin
Topic: MRCAcct's Babylon 5 (Wars) Ship Thread
Replies: 1
Views: 75

MRCAcct's Babylon 5 (Wars) Ship Thread

So, I've discovered that I can make PDFs using just Word, so rather than going through the pain of zipping and uploading my ships, I'll try doing them in PDF instead. (Unless Dan thinks this should be merged with my other thread). Also, we're limited to 3 attachments per post, so this way I can get ...
by MRCAcct
Fri May 05, 2017 8:56 pm
Forum: The Bourbaki Basin
Topic: Yet another B5 Thread
Replies: 32
Views: 818

Re: Yet another B5 Thread

Hm, I appear to have forgotten to post this down-thread.

Rather than having people hunt for my conversions, I'm going to post them at the beginning of the thread in my original post. Any additions or updates will be found there.
by MRCAcct
Thu May 04, 2017 4:44 pm
Forum: The Bourbaki Basin
Topic: Yet another B5 Thread
Replies: 32
Views: 818

Re: Yet another B5 Thread

It's interesting that you mentioned using shields in your conversions It was kind of a compromise. I wanted to keep the feel of different weapons, and shields was the best compromise. For the smaller races that do use shields (White Stars, the Abbai and Brakiri) I was going to experiment with Ioniz...

Go to advanced search